Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kick up the pants!

I have been planning and often unplanning my story for such a long time and have recently fallen completely off the writing wagon.  There are so many things that get in the way and I'm not even talking about Real Life here.  Considerations such as research, plot planning, chatting to other aspiring writers online and swapping tid-bits on critique or self-publishing. 
So to summarise I haven't been doing ANY writing lately - but a certain someone has given me a much needed kick up the pants and I shall endeavour to put such distractions aside and just get on with the business of putting words down.  In his words (and I am quoting here), "...you only need a pen and a piece of paper!"

1 comment:

  1. Ok wow since I was one of those aspiring writers you chatted with. :(

    ReplyDelete